Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Nicole!




Saturday, August 15 (1998) was Nicole's 11th Birthday at 6:15 p.m. I can still remember the 3 days of pitocin labor (Aargghh). I have loved and treasured every single stage of her growing up. I wish I had done more journaling during those years, but I'm making up for it now with blogging. I am so proud of what a fine young lady she is becoming. Happy Birthday Nicole. We love you!

Oh to be 11 again and celebrate your birthday over the course of several days. Being from Michigan, there was always something in the mail for Nicole and she enjoyed opening up presents and cards all week long from friends and family. Thank you!

Believe it or not, we kept things simple this year with a pool and pizza party for a few girls. Enjoy the video.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness, she's absolutely stunning....growing into such a beautiful young lady -- WOW!!!!

(Are those curves? When did that happen?????)

Nicki said...

Nicole is looking more mature these days in her pictures. Soon the boys will be knocking on the doors...Happy Belated Birthday Nicole!